If you travel like me and want to see as much as you can even if it’s a short layover or stopover, here’s a quick guide to Nanjing in 24 hours. When I traveled to Shanghai last weekend, I decided to book a train from Nanjing to my city instead of going from Shanghai to my city. Best decision ever, but because I had work on Monday, I had to make it a one day trip to make it back in time for work. If you are visiting Shanghai, I highly recommend stopping by Nanjing, a 1-2 hour train ride away from Shanghai.
5 THINGS TO DO IN NANJING
1. Fuzimiao District
2. RIDE A BIKE
3. HAVE A PICNIC AT XUANWU LAKE
4. VISIT LIBRAIRIE-AVANT GARDE
5. NANJING MASSACRE MEMORIAL HALL
- Hike up the Purple Mountains
- Visit the Presidential Palace
- Enjoy the night life at Nanjing 1912
If you do any of these, please let me know how it is. And if you have any other suggestions on things to do in Nanjing, you can also share in the comments below.